This is Molt from the movie A Bug’s Life. This post reminds me of my favorite line in the movie: “I’m asking you with my brain!”
It’s been awhile since I’ve done something new on the blog, and I think it’s about time. So, starting in September, I’m introducing First Friday Free Readings. Here’s the scoop:
1. Do you have a question concerning your life, your career, your relationships, or other issues? Email it to me at email@example.com and include your first name and last initial along with an email address.
2. On the First Friday of every month, check back here to see if your question is answered. It’s that simple!
1. Don’t ask anything so personal you wouldn’t want it published online.
2. I will RANDOMLY choose questions to answer. The readings will consist of Tarot and/or spirit messages, depending on the question and what I feel inspired by Spirit to do.
3. Please don’t take it personally if your question is not chosen. I will do my best to answer as many questions as I can on the first Friday of each month.
4. Please don’t ask questions concerning death, ie: “When will I die?” or ”When will ____(insert name) die?” I will never answer a question like that.
5. Please remember that the best questions are open-ended ones, such as “What do I need to know about getting a new job?” rather than “Will I get a new job at ABC Corporation?” If you want to ask about a specific situation, concentrate on a question like “What do I need to know about ABC Corporation?” If you are trying to decide between 2 options, give me the names of both so I can tell you how the energy feels.
6. Please don’t ask questions like, “Is my boyfriend cheating on me?” This type of question gives you nothing but a yes or no answer, which provides no healing or guidance for you. A question like “What do I need to know about my relationship with my boyfriend?” will garner much more insightful results.
If your question is chosen, I will send you a personal email to let you know that the answer will appear here on the blog.
Please help me out by letting others know about this. I’d love to have more visitors to the blog, and word of mouth is a great way to spread the positive vibes around.
Look for the premiere of First Friday Free Readings next week: Friday, September 7! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend (for you American friends).